نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 هیات علمی گروه علوم انسانی، دانشگاه پیام نور، تهران، ایران
2 استاد تمام گروه علوم تربیتی، دانشکده علوم انسانی، دانشگاه کردستان
3 کارشناسی ارشد علوم تربیتی دانشگاه پیام نور
عنوان مقاله [English]
Education is a process that is influenced by various factors in this process. The instructor (professor), educable (student), official organization, rules governing education, and teaching methods are important and effective components in education. Therefore, it can be said that any progress derives from the efficient and correct educational system of societies, and this depends on a number of factors, including changing teaching practices and patterns and planning to use new and active methods. Research has shown that the most important variable in the success of learners is the quality of the educator. Because the professor has a great impact on the teaching-learning process with all his personality, scientific and educational indicators. Increasing global demand for higher education on the one hand and paradigm changes in the health, economic and technology fields and the emergence of macro tendencies on the other hand has distance education from its traditional and ordinary form and has made it a coercion from choice. Distance education is the newest form of training that In addition to using comprehensive-based methods of electronic tools or web -based training programs. Therefore, the efficient and correct educational system depends on several factors. Research has shown that the most important variable in the success of learners is the quality of the educators' work. Therefore, the purpose of this study is to explain the views of experts on the factors affecting the quality of teaching in the faculty members the distance education. Therefore, unlike previous research, it was attempted to address the issue with a new approach and to use a paradigm model of effective factors in improving the quality of teaching in the faculty members of distanced education system. Therefore, given the limitations mentioned in previous studies, the present study, taking into account all the relevant barriers and using a qualitative approach based on the data funding theory in order to inform the perspective of experts, can be a key step in discovering the dimensions and components of the component. Subject to the subject and answer the following basic questions:
1. From the point of view of experts, managers, and faculty members what are the components of effective teaching quality in the faculty members of distance education system?
2. What is a conceptual model for improving the quality of teaching in the faculty members distance education system?
In the present study, in order to obtain a brief description of the experiences, attitudes and perception of the site's interview about the factors affecting the effectiveness of teaching in the distanced education system, Has been use of the quality research method and in particular Grounded Theory. Participants in the research of PhD graduates are distance education, educational departments and faculty members of Payam Noor University who had the experience of education, employment and teaching in this education system; For this purpose, to measure the opinions of the members of the target sample, the criterion and snowball sampling method was used. And after contacting and coordinating with them for a telephone interview, they were asked to introduce other people they know who have expertise in this field. Therefore, to carry out the research process, the key and expert participants were first identified. Then, the goals and questions of the research were described for the participants to cooperate and determine the time, and then a semi-structured interview was conducted with 8 people. Interview by phone or in person and with a broad and general question like "What components should be paid attention to in order to make teaching more effective among faculty members?" It started and then exploratory questions such as "please explain more about this" were asked to encourage the participants and obtain more in-depth information. The duration of the interview varied from 20 to 60 minutes. After conducting the interview and recording, simultaneous analysis was done. In the following, with the continuation of the interviews according to the analyzed findings, the adequacy of the interview after achieving theoretical saturation, the textual validation of the interviews was done by referring again to the participants from the experts' point of view. In the final stages, coding and extracting the main and secondary categories and explaining and compiling the conceptual model were done. In the end, in order to check the final validity, two methods were used. First, the findings were shared with some participants And second, to ensure the reliability of this process, the method of reviewing professors who had experience in qualitative work (Grounded Theory) was used to examine the paradigm of triple coding, and apply their opinions in the compilation of the model. Findings based on the logic and framework of the grounded theory approach, the findings were extracted in the form of main categories, core categories, sub-categories and components, in total, 5 the central category, 9 sub-categories, 11 sub-sub-categories and 39 components were extracted from the text of the interviews, formulated and presented as a conceptual model. Based on this, in order to improve the teaching of academic staff members in the distance education system, the following suggestions are presented:
1. The proposed conceptual model of this research should be used as a basis for formulating scientific programs and activities of faculty members in remote education universities of the country.
2. Knowing the individual competencies of academic staff members should be taken into consideration and to improve them and related subcategories, it is suggested to implement knowledge-enhancing courses to improve these competencies.
3. Among the factors affecting the improvement of teaching quality is the improvement of organizational factors, so، it is suggested to implement and reinforcement then the necessary support for faculty members.
4. In order to improve the teaching quality of the academic staff members of this educational system, it is suggested to the trustees of higher education and distance education system to create and develop the necessary infrastructure to improve the quality of teaching and to revise and revise the rules and regulations of the scientific activities of the members. The academic staff of these academic centers should be considered.